How does membership work?
We offer different types of memberships to fit the needs of our members. Which membership you decide to purchase depends mainly on how often you plan on coming to the club and how much control you want to have over how the club is run. The three basic types of memberships are FULL, LIGHT, and DISTANCE. We will address each type individually.
- NO DOOR FEES! Except for a few special events, you will not need to pay anything when you come to the club.
- Couples: $80 per month
- Single Women: $20 per month
- Single Men: $100 per month
- Special events included in your membership! *
- Just to be clear, NO DOOR FEES!
- Pay low monthly dues plus a door fee with each visit.
- Couples $20 per month ($20 at the door with each visit)
- Single Women: $5 a month and $5 at the door with each visit
- Single Men: $25 a month and $25 at the door with each visit
- If you plan on coming 3 or more times a month, you will be better off with a full membership.
Out of Area Memberships
- Guest/Trial memberships are available to you once every 6 months as a way of sampling the club.
- You pay 1/2 the price of a Full Membership (see above).
- You get full access to the club without any door fees for 2 concurrent weekends–up to 4 evenings.
- Once your guest membership expires, choose one of the other membership types.
* Fine Print: There may be some special event nights which require an additional fee all members must pay regardless of their membership type. These are few and far between and may include things like our New Year's Eve party, for example.
- You can get special pricing if you live out of the area.
- You need to be at least a 2-hour drive away from Salem. We use Google Maps to judge drive time.
- Single men and couples pay $5 a month
- Single women pay $2 a month
- Each time you visit, you pay the same door fee Light Members pay (see above)
Interested? Contact us for your membership